Facebook posts can be serious Pearls of Wisdom. This week I stumbled across a list of what it takes to be successful and be the BEST VERSION OF YOU.
Immediately I grabbed my pen and started taking notes so I could share this information with you.
Image courtesy of Unsplash.
- Loose your Unhealthy lifestyle – start taking care of your body and begin with a healthy diet regime and partake in regular physical activity.
- Give up your Short Term Mindset – start making long term goals by instigating short term habits which work for you.
- DON’T PLAY SMALL – it doesn’t serve the world or yourself to not shine and be the best version of you. When you shine, everyone around you shines.
- No more EXCUSES – take responsibility for your life. Remember, you do have a choice and if you want something bad enough MAKE IT HAPPEN.
- Give up a Fixed Mindset – in order to flourish, you need a growth mindset. This mindset is willing to acquire new knowledge, learn new skills and be inquisitive.
- There is no such thing as Over Night Success. Ask anyone who has made it to the top in their field. It takes a lot of perseverance and perspiration to get there!
- Forget the notion of perfectionism!! Perfection is unattainable. Stop torturing yourself. Just let go of your fears (of failure or success) and start throwing yourself into what ever it is you love doing.
- Stop trying to control everything. How much energy is required to control everything? Learn to put responsibility in others hands. They will love you for it. Just let things flow and see the good things come from this.
- Give up multi tasking. We are all guilty of this but we can run ourselves ragged in the process. Find people who are aces and pay them. You will find they have a fresh outlook and provide you with invaluable feedback and thoughts.
- Distance yourself from TOXIC people. They will only bring you down and won’t support your forays into what you want to accomplish. Negativity is a very destructive trait.
- YOU CAN SAY NO!! There is no point in saying YES if it doesn’t support your goals.
- Give up your need to be liked. No explanation necessary.
- Ditch your dependence on tv and social media (unless it is relevant to your work.)
- Make ACTION your number one priority! Increase your productivity by being totally focused. Eliminate procrastination!!