We all want to be happy but many of us chase things externally to achieve happiness whilst the inside (yes our head) is still negative.
There is one sure fire way to be happy, change your thoughts and what your thoughts focus on!!
Image courtesy of Unsplash
Here are 15 ways to achieve happiness and see what happens when you adapt these into your everyday life.
- Don’t dwell on things that happened in the past.
- Forget about obsessing yourself with all the things that might happen in the future.
- Don’t complain about problems, take the necessary steps to resolve them.
- Embrace change.
- Let go of the notion of perfection, it doesn’t exist.
- Don’t belittle yourself.
- Hang out with people who build you up.
- Stop being a control freak, so much energy used up over things you can’t control.
- Learn to forgive people. Holding onto anger only eats you up.
- Let go of being right.
- Don’t compare yourself to others. Concentrate on you.
- Small issues are just that… don’t catastrophise.
- Take responsibility for your own actions.
- Always ask questions if you don’t know.
- And always ask for help.